Friday, October 28, 2016

xplorer² Ultimate Portable



Are you fed up with Windows Explorer?

Reclaim control of your files and folders with xplorer²

xplorer² is a desktop file manager combining the simplicity of windows explorer with the speed and efficiency of traditional dual pane orthodox file managers, helping you be productive with your documents, pictures, music, source code and other files. 


-----


NOTES: Don't use this installer to upgrade my previous version, it's a completely different folder structure.

More Info:
http://zabkat.com

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Dave. Am I right in assuming that I can install only x86
    on an x64 system ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean install only x64
      on an x64 system ?

      Delete
  2. No. I want to install x86 only on an x64 system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Install x86 only.
      Go to Xplorer2Portable.ini in the Launcher folder, remove ProgramExecutable64=Xplorer264\xplorer2_64.exe and save.

      Delete
  3. Huge thanks, Dave.
    I want x86 because I use a very old context menu image viewer.
    I have not found anything like it. It will not work on an x64 file manager.

    ReplyDelete