Saturday, November 26, 2016

CDBurnerXP Portable



CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free. It does not include adware or similar malicious components.

CDBurnerXP offers the ability to burn all kinds of discs; audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks; burn and create ISO files; data verification after burning process; create bootable discs, etc. It also features multi-language interface; bin/nrg - ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more!


In all, CDBurnerXP is one of the best tools for burning CDs and DVDs. It is very easy to use, comes with a very nice interface and is light on computer resources, so it has all it takes to be on anyone's utility belt.


------


Beta installers have same AppID as stable version

Installing beta in same folder as stable version will overwrite stable with beta version

More Info:

12 comments:

  1. Please see help me this error, I can't launch CDBunrnXP, thank you very much ...

    http://imgur.com/a/yHULn

    ReplyDelete
  2. When installing I just select x 64, is this bug, and I have to install the whole x 32...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will post separate 32-bit and 64-bit installers soon. Use the 64-bit installer on your system and it should work fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fixes, but now each launch the application I get following warning, I can skip the va continue normal use ...?

    http://imgur.com/a/3Jm9j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just updated the installers. Try it and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've downloaded and tried to run v4.5.76321_Rev1_64bit 3 times, still are error messages like the 2nd photo I sent, awaiting your fix version, I also downloaded Dave Green soon afterwards but also does not work, except to install 32bit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you have a previous Portable of CDBurnerXP? I cant replicate your errors

      Delete
    2. I have an older version but I deleted before downloading your version, thanks for the reply, no, I will use the 32 bit version of the installer. running 32 bit on 64 bit as well was that, again thank you very much.

      Delete
  7. I have an older version, but I deleted before downloading your version of, thank you for your answer, okay, I will use the 32bit version of your installation. run 32bit on 64bit also that, once again thank you very much ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've created a new partition separate (H:/Portableapps) and download the latest Beta of PocketAppZ but the problem continues
    http://imgur.com/a/o0yS5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you using a network path (UNC)?

      Delete
    2. once I run some applications and has patio to warn (UNC), but I do not know about or leading editing and how to change them. Your application does not show up alerts so I do not know, you can tell me how to fix the path (UNC) or a certain article on this issue so that I better understand (UNC), thanks you very much..

      Delete