Monday, October 31, 2016

Restore Point Creator Portable



Restore Point Creator is a simple program for the quick and easy creation and management of system restore points.

Create System Checkpoint – Creates a System Restore Point with the name of “System Checkpoint made by System Restore Point Creator.”

Create Custom Named – Asks you what you want your System Restore Point to be named and then creates one based upon what you inputted.

-----

Credits to Fuken Gruven (PortableWares) for original installer

More Info:

6 comments:

  1. FG's version still works and updates just fine. Why make a version specific build?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, maybe someone wants an offline installer just in case. Just because someone else already made a portable version, doesn't mean I can't make my own.

      I also don't have any of FG's portables anymore so I didn't realize he had already done it. I lost 10+ years of digital content so I have to start from scratch.

      Delete
    2. Hi mediocrenoob, do you have many of FG's installers?

      Delete
    3. I did save some, 39 to be exact. That is the ones I know for sure were his because he either put something in the appinfo.ini or later after he started signing the installer. I have others that I'm probably sure are his but haven't confirmed yet.

      Delete
  2. Correct version number is v4.9.2.
    Check about box and program .exe properties.
    PS: Version number on the website of the autor is incorrect.

    ReplyDelete